The International Career Development Conference is the culminating experience for many DECA U members. ICDC provides you the opportunity to participate in leadership development, receive recognition for your competitive achievements, and #ReadyForIt through interaction with nearly 1,500 students, advisors, and industry leaders.
The International CDC will be held in Orlando, Florida: April 2019 (dates do not include travel days).
2019 Collegiate ICDC Registration
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACADEMIES:
- Business Management & Administration Academy
- Communications & Technology Academy
- Entrepreneurship Academy
- Finance & Accounting Academy
- Hospitality & Tourism Academy
- Marketing Academy
Exciting general sessions with individual and chapter awards and recognition, recognition of the states, provinces and territories in attendance, and a grand awards ceremony recognizing event winners.
Participation in the Professional Development Academies
- Competitors vying for international honours in the Competitive Events Programme
- Hundreds of business and industry people serving as judges for the competitions
- Numerous representatives from corporate supporters participating in the Career Fair/Marketplace
- Members attending the Culinary Management and National Management Institutes and the capstone programme, our Entrepreneurship Challenge competition and seminars
- Election of our new National Officer Team
CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE INCLUDES:
To learn more about how you and your chapter can attend the 59th annual Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference, contact your Provincial Advisor, Greg Gregoriou, email@example.com or your Chapter President for details.